Friday, June 24, 2016

RESULTS ARE IN. Happy summer!

Welllpp. Here we are; the beginning of summer! You all know I've been doing the 21 Day Fix Extreme since April and I've decided to share my results with you! Excuse the bareness, but I feel it's important in my progress pics- at least personally- to see the changes being made.
Anyway, just like I thought- this program worked as well as it did for me the 1st time I did it last Spring 2015. My starting stats are as follows:
Weight: 155.6
Waist (around bellybutton): 32in
Hips (around butt): 39.5in
Right thigh: 23.5in
Left thigh: 23.5in
 
I like to measure these areas in the thickest part of them. For example: my bellybutton is the point where my tummy pokes out the most; lol. I also measure my thighs at the mid-top where they're the thickest. My progress pictures are below. If it helps for proportion/comparison purposes, I'm 5'6 tall.


 
Between my before & after, there's a subtracted difference of 7.6lbs & 5.25 inches (combined in the areas mentioned in my measurements above)! I probably lost more inches in total, but I only measured in my focus areas. I'm super-stoked but am also looking forward to keep pushing. I did break 2 milestones during this process- one of them being an anniversary goal (June 13th) which in fact was lower than my total ending weight shown in the pic above. I met my milestone but then had a full weekend of celebrating my 1yr wedding anniversary so of course added back on a couple pounds by the end of my 21dfx cycle but I have no regrets!
 
If you're interested in taking control of your health and would like amazing results as well (especially to get that bikini bod ready!), you can check out the 21dfx here. It's actually on sale this month along with the regular 21df and both of the programs' challenge packs. The challenge packs come with Shakeology that I have probably also talked about and is a daily regimen of mine which has helped with my results! The challenge packs also means saving on the items. I used this exact challenge pack, with the vegan chocolate shakeo flavor =)


No comments:

Post a Comment