Friday, May 27, 2016

New dinner recipe followup/meal planning cont'd

Happy Friday, yall!

Well, I started to talk about meal planning/prepping in my last post and disclosed a new recipe I was excited to try, along with promising an update.

The 21 Day Fix approved alfredo was


....DUN DUN DUN...




Delish! ANNNDD picky husband approved! I'm always stoked when I not only try new recipes in general that he ends up liking...but especially when they're healthy recipes! SCOOREEE!
Chicken zoodle alfredo may become a "usual" in the Vera household as far as including it in my weekly dinner menu goes. It was so good I ended up taking leftovers for lunch the next day ;-)
Feel free to snag the recipe in my last post!


I think I'm going to make it a goal to try 1 new recipe each week. I've already planned next week's meals and my new dinner recipe for the week will be 21DF-friendly buffalo chicken meatballs ☺ I'm also trying a new snack recipe in my weekly meal prep for work next week- Shakeology "pudding." You guys will have more info later- think I have decided that I'll do a weekly weekend post with my meal plan for the upcoming week! ;-) Still new to this blogging thing so trying to figure out a "flow."

 

Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment